Monday, December 31, 2012

Index of Articles in 2012

Below is the list of articles published to this blog in 2012 – in chronological order.  Most of the year was focused on a study of counterfeiting remedies (some of which were not posted here, but elsewhere), which may continue in the next year.  I also expect 2013 to include some interesting legislation on the trademark side, which I plan to address as they become relevant.

I look forward to your comments in the coming year!

January
·        Jan. 24, 2012:  SOPA – Dying on the Vine?
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
 
November
 
No posts in December.

I am working on a webinar through Thomson West on trademark tips, and I’ll post details here as soon as they are available.  This webinar is expected to broadcast in January/February 2013.

I am also planning a panel discussion in April 2013 at the ABA IPL Section meeting in DC on the topic of anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy legislation.  Links to the session and registration information will be provided once they are finalized.

And, more posts will continue in 2013 – I wish you all a healthy, happy and prosperous new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated, so there may be some delay between when you post a comment and when it appears here. If you are concerned that your comment has been misdirected, please e-mail me for confirmation. Thanks for your patience!

Non-English language comments and comments bearing embedded URLs will be rejected. All apologies for the inconvenience.