As a consequence of the settlement, the lawsuit Rosetta Stone Ltd. v. Google, Inc., Civ. A. No. 1:09-cv-00736-GBL-TCB (filed July 10, 2009) has been dismissed. Doc # 238 (Oct. 31, 2012) (Order and Stipulation to Dismiss), available on Justia. The complaint originally alleged claims of direct trademark infringement (15 U.S.C. § 1114(1)(a)); contributory trademark infringement; vicarious trademark infringement; trademark dilution (15 U.S.C. § 1125(c)(1)); and unjust enrichment.
- Rosetta Stone's Policy on AntiPiracy: http://www.rosettastone.com/anti-piracy
- Google's Transparency Report (reporting on copyright notice & takedown requests): http://www.google.com/transparencyreport/removals/copyright/
- Business Software Alliance on Anti-Piracy: http://www.bsa.org/country/anti-piracy.aspx
- Entertainment Software Association on Anti-Piracy: http://www.theesa.com/policy/antipiracy.asp
- The FBI's Anti-Piracy Warning Seal: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/white_collar/ipr/anti-piracy