Friday, July 2, 2010

Supreme Court Issues Opinion in Bilski v. Kappos Case


Patent law is beyond my expertise, but even I am aware that the Supreme Court's June 28 decision relating to the patentability of certain business methods is an important development that should be acknowledged here. However, I defer to my colleague Clark Jablon's summary of the case and its impact on the patent community, which can be found on my firm's website. I encourage you to read it and contact him if you have any questions or concerns about this area of patent law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated, so there may be some delay between when you post a comment and when it appears here. If you are concerned that your comment has been misdirected, please e-mail me for confirmation. Thanks for your patience!

Non-English language comments and comments bearing embedded URLs will be rejected. All apologies for the inconvenience.