Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Temporary Hiatus

Dear Readers:

Over the next few weeks, I will be limited in what I can publish to this blog, but the interruption will only be temporary. I am in the process of writing two articles relating to trademark practice, which are both due at the end of February.

The first (with a working title of “Intent to Defraud: The New Standard for Finding Fraud on the PTO in a Trademark Prosecution Practice”) will be presented during the American Bar Association’s Intellectual Property Law Section Meeting in April, within a larger presentation about ethics in trademark and patent prosecution practices. My co-presenter will focus on the patent prosecution aspects of this analysis. The papers are due, however, in four weeks.

The second (with a working title of “Top 10 Ways to Preserve Your Trademark”) will be prepared jointly with my co-presenter during the Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s 4th Annual IP Institute, also in April. Again, the papers are due at the end of February.

As much as possible, I will try to post about relevant developments in these areas during the coming weeks. If I am silent, however, be sure to check back at least at the end of February, when I should be back to a more active posting schedule.

Best,
Christina Frangiosa
Privacy and IP Law Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated, so there may be some delay between when you post a comment and when it appears here. If you are concerned that your comment has been misdirected, please e-mail me for confirmation. Thanks for your patience!

Non-English language comments and comments bearing embedded URLs will be rejected. All apologies for the inconvenience.